Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
From: Iwatobi Channel vol.2
Bat Family by Dan Mora
If you didn’t run around the mansion with this guy chasing you when you were younger then you didn’t have a childhood.
8-year-old polyglot Mabou Loiseau (8 languages, 8 musical instruments, sings) on Katie Couric
Mabou Loiseau speaks French, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Creole, English, Sign Language and is learning Japanese. She also plays piano, violin, drums, guitar, harp, clarinet, flute, conga, sings and takes college level algebra.
From ‘Katie’ on ABC, July 10 2014.
holy shit bruh
Some hating ass Latina-white supremacist said she should be more humble and I fucking flipped. No humble black girls!! No humble black girls!!
SHE SPEAKS CREOLE!!!! AAAAAAH